Thursday, June 26, 2014

Interactive Calendar Math Journals!!




Get ready for the Calendar Math Interactive Journal!!!!! (and the crowd goes wild).  I have finally finished an interactive math journal that I believe my kiddos will appreciate.  Calendar math is such an important part of our day.  We gain so much information and review soooo many skills that I have deemed it absolutely essential.  That is why I have come up with this awesome possum Interactive Journal!!!



This pack reviews 5 frames, 10 frames, counting on strategies, addition, subtraction, graphing, place value, money, shapes, days of the week, months of the year, 100s chart, and much more!  I have a feeling that my kiddos and I are going to have a blast during calendar math!

I thought about buying a spiral journal or using a binder for this, but then I got this God-inspired idea!  What if I just make the journals myself!!  I know what your thinking....."do you have a life?"....but I ensure you I do!  These journals did not take long to make and they were much cheaper than buying a set of 20 for my students.  The average price of a spiral notebook is $1.82 plus tax.  For a set of 20 kids that's like $40.  I decided to buy 1 pack of card stock paper and 4 packs of heavy paper (500 ct), which round off to $20.  I was able to go to my local Teacher Depot (which has all kind of goodies for free!) and use their binding machine and binding combs for FREE!!!! That's my favorite word....FREE. ;) Anyway, this is how it turned out:
I can't wait to use these! If you would like to check this out in my store click here!

Live, Laugh, and Love 2 Teach

No comments:

Post a Comment